Water Rationing Excercise At My Home?

2696204732

I was awoken by my dad at about 5.30am, telling me that the water pipe at my parents' room had brust. He was not sure where was the location of the brust pipe, so he had switched off the water mains. He said this happened at the wrong time as my parents were going to Selangor today for a short retreat, and they will only be back tomorrow evening. He said that my brother and I could bath at my Elder Uncle's place if we need to. I decided not bother my uncle as his wife was suddenly hospitalised at TTSH due to low blood pressure.

I mobilised my brother at about 9.15am, and asked him to turn on the mains to fill up about 7 pails of water for our use today. It is the 2nd time the water pipe had brust at my home. I am glad that the encounter I had in Malaysia at my relative's place had come in handy this time.

We should never take Earth's natural resources, especially water for granted.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings