Words of Wisdom from My Boss


My department colleague & I had a informal work meeting with my boss today. During the meeting, she highlighted a problem which our audit department colleagues ran into and sought our help to prevent the problem from happening once again. My colleague & I managed to give some useful suggestions that we hope that it can prevent the problem from happening in future.

It is good to see that my boss actually values our feedback. I just feel that the working style and environment is very very different from what I used to face at my old firm.

My boss adds " When one makes a mistake, we should try to help one another to rectify the mistake and learn from it. When one makes a mistake, we should not push it to the other person, we should reflect on the mistake, and resolve not to make the same mistake again."

Such words of wisdom makes me feel good working in this company. May things stay this way as long as possible.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings