Happy Marriage To Sis Elaine & Terence

My love 4 each other

Just wanna wish my dear sister, Elaine & her hubby, Terence have a happy & blissful marriage in advance. Their ROM date is tomorrow.

My message to the couple:-

Marriage is a sacred union between two people. The two of you have been through various forms of sweetness, hardships and sorrows before deciding that the both of you are made for each other.

Marriage is not only a coming together of the two of you, but also, a coming together of both your familes and your friends. Therefore, patience, understanding and good communication are points to note in order to have a happy & blessed marriage.

I hope that the both of you will treasure the company of each other, your friends and your family bearing in mind the points stated above.

On this day of your union, I wish the both of you a happy & blessed marriage.

From: Your brother:

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings