KTV Nite

I was invited by my long-time net friend, Nicole for a duet KTV session last night, in appreciation of my review of her course assignments. I hope that she has done well for her assignment and course so far with APMI Kaplan.

This was the first time I sang with her, since I knew her several years ago. I thought she sang well, especially with this song featured in this music video. She was sharing with me there was a sad story behind her singing this song so well. I thought that she could have sing better with better voice projection. I feel that she has a good voice for singing!!!

I hope she enjoyed the session last night. I would like to thank her for the treat and the cab ride home. I am deeply touched by how she treasured our friendship.

Comments

@pinkyaffair said…
omg...why u post the song...LOLZ...
hope u enjoyed and jiayou...

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings