Mum Meets My Bosses

I was at my manager's father-in law's funeral wake on Saturday. She was quite surprised to see me and my mum as the location of the wake was in the western part of Singapore. My mum and I feel that she has treated me very well, allowing me to learn many things so far at my work here. She is partly the reason that is making me enjoy my stay here.

As we were chatting, my 2 tax partners arrived and greeted us. My manager was surprised to see the both of them as they were not able to see well at night and yet they still made their way there. My boss said that she has known my manager for about 30 over years, therefore it is not nice not to be present after knowing what happened.

The 5 of us had a good time chatting about me and work related issues for close to 3 hours. In fact, my mum and I are quite thankful to my bosses for offering us a lift to Clementi MRT station, when we decided to call it a night.

My boss was saying that my mum is a good mum and I should treasure her and be nice to her today.

Comments

Dalicia said…
yeah, mums are very good about making impressions.

sure of course your boss is going to say your mum is good. is like how everyman tells the girl that's she pretty and shit like that. so much for honesty these days.
Shionge said…
Hey I have full respect for your Mom the fact that she accompanied to occasion like this :D

Aunty Ni Hao :D

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings