New Passport

images

My brother just got his new passport from ICA yesterday. For this passport, I have tried the online application system "Apples" to apply the passport for him. It is quite fast. My brother managed to get his passport within 2 days. But the passport photo makes him looks like a prisoner as it is in black & white, although we sent in a colour photo for him.

I wonder is it because of the new security features that is incorporated into the passport that is making the colour photo look like a prisoner photo?

Mum was commenting that my brother should put a copy of the colour photo in the new passport, otherwise the immigration officers will not recognise him and would not let him cross the security check.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings