Red Hot Martini Party

n19326502499_5669

Was invited to attend this party by my Facebook friend, Jas who is working at Romancing Singapore. I guess I made the wrong choice to be there as the event was like speed dating as we were asked to move around to get to know the opposite sex as much as possible. There were close to 100 people who attended the event.

The only part that I like about this party was the questions about my favourite movie character, James Bond. I could answer most of the questions about the movie franchise and him.

James Bond Theme - Moby

I am disappointed that I left the party without getting down any of the telephone numbers of the 6 people that I interacted with, but I know it could turn out like this before I went for the event.

Perhaps I will be more relaxed in a not so rowdy setting or doing something that I like, eg. singing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings