Singing Session With Facebook Group

I was out singing with the Facebook Group of Singing @ K yesterday. The group of people got bigger yesterday as there were 11 of us singing in a room meant for about 20 people. Our group captain, Lawerence, made organising such a big group for singing look so easy. I have to hand it to him for handling the group so well.

As usual, I had the chance to make some new friends and came across a lady, Connie who was able to sing the 京剧 part of "One Night In Beijing so well. I also got to know a Key Account Executive, Johnny who works around my office. No wonder I found him familar. :), Joanathan, an accountant at PSA, who was in the same class as me for ACCA, not forgeting the other Joanathan, Chloe, Maggie, who are all accountants. I got to know a lady, Lee Ping who is an architect as well

I must say these people are very good and solid singers. Partyworld KTV actually provided us with props to make it a carnival atomsphere for us in the room. It ended up we did a lot of listening and cheering.

Some of the interesting songs that we attempted yesterday include:-

One Night In Beijing by Shin

One Night In Beijing by 陈升

爱是永恒- Canto version by Jacky Cheung

爱是永恒- Mandarin version by Jacky Cheung

古巨基 - 勁歌金曲2 情歌王

I must say this song is very long, about 12.36 mins. and u need to change your singing style quickly to suit the beat.

After the session, Lawerence, Johnny, the 2 Joanathans, Lee Ping, Karen and Paul adjourned to Liat Towers Burger King for supper cum chit chat before heading home.

I must say I really enjoyed myself last night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings