Boss Surprises

images

Was back in office today after my stomach flu recovered well enough to enable me to head for work today. The culture in this company, especially in my department, has made me look forward to work everyday. My manager was surprised to see me today and very well.

Today was my payday as well. Besides getting my pay from my boss, my dept got shopping vouchers from my boss for a good job done in clearing the 5 years of backlog in tax computations within 2 weeks, thus the client need not attend court hearing.

I was quite surprised by this as in my 5 years working in this line, I do not see CPA firm's partners practising good management and staff welfare to their staff. This is the first time I see this in practice.

My boss was saying that I could share the vouchers with my family or the gal I am chasing. ( I suppose she is joking on the second one! :))

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thought you DO have a girl you're chasing now?

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings