Busy Week

Had a busy week at work this week, but did found some time to meet up with a long-time net friend, Kathleen for the first time after knowing her for 3 years. I had a good time sharing with her some financial planning tips and had a nice chat over various topics. Would like to thank her for the dinner treat too. I hope she finds the tips useful.

Had a surprise at the start of the week. I had not expected a response after an email request was sent out, but since the answer, things are progressing well. Hope it stays this way. I shall not reveal what the surprise is, until I am sure of the progress myself. In the meantime, have a good time guessing.

Work has been progressing well, as manager has started to let me handle more tough cases. The senior seems emotionally charged today, maybe due to my partner's comment that I am a capable assistant to my manager yesterday. I have told my manager that I have fears of doing my senior's cases as she seems a rigid person that wants things to be done her way. In fact, she prefers to do her cases herself and does not want people to touch on her cases, whereas my manager is more open to the various ways to present an item in my work. As a result, I feel more comfortable.

It has only been 6 months but I can already feel the emotional imbalance of the senior. Should I meet it head on, or just let it go?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings