Charity Beigns At Home

I was shouted at as I was going to have my dinner at home today. At first, I thought it was some salesman who was selling SCV packages or ice-creams. Little did I realise that this person was trying to ask people to donate to a charity organisation that I have not heard before.

I was pretty pissed by the way he shouted at me in the first place, so do you think I still wish to donate to this organisation, or let this person take my donation? Secondly, the charity seems dubious. Ever since the Ren Ci & NKF incidents, I have since stopped giving to charities, except for NCSS, which I started during my NS days.

I just feel that there are more needy people around us, especially friends and relatives who may need help in one way or another. I wonder if u agree with me on this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings