Eventful Sat At Home

I was woken up by the bright sun shining on my bed today, which was hot, unlike yesterday, which was raining like mad. In fact, the place where I work, Orchard Road was flooded. In my history of working in Orchard area, this is the first time, I heard that the CK Tang underpass was flooded. The stretch of Forum shopping mall was flooded. I guess it was due to the retiling of pavements that caused the poor drainage of the rainwater.

My mood was perked up late last night already and it was further perked up today. The reason for this mood will be only known to me. I managed to solve the Mio TV installation issue. I managed to get the choked toilet in my house fixed this morning, which is good as my grandma

Was exchanging messages with Darling, glad to hear that her little boy is doing fine. Would like to thank her for her encouragement over some issues. Through this, I knew who my true friends are. Thanks for communicating with me through sms. I guessed we exchanged about 10 of them today.

Comments

curryegg said…
It is always good to have true friend around during our down time. Glad that you have found them... :)

^_^
Paul said…
Mei, u r a true friend and confidante to me too. :)
Dalicia said…
yeah i have to hear about the baby from you....how about that....

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings