Fillal Piety

images

I can't imagine the scenes of the movie Money Not Enough 2 is playing in real life in my extended family now. I just hope that my dad, uncles and aunties can try to resolve this logically and aimcably  before one of my aunties, who is staying with my grandma leaves for her holiday.

Looking after your parents is not something that one should push around. It should be a shared responsibility among all the children.

Maybe my uncles and aunties should watch Money No Enough 2. 

Comments

Dalicia said…
well....the saying is...
you can have 7 children.
you'll be lucky if one child would take care of you.

people do know what they're doing. they just do not what the responsibilities.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings