First Time Billing

images

My manager decided to give me a try to phrase an invoice today as I have followed the job from start to end. It was a good exprience phrasing an invoice. She is quite pleased with the way I phrased the invoice. I was quite relived as this was my first time in my 5 years working in an audit firm.

In about 2 months time, the deadline for submission for corporate tax returns will arrive. Received news from my manager that we will need to stay behind when the need arises. Fortunately, I am relieved to hear that we have managed to clear about 80% of the cases already. The rest are not complete as there are delay of accounting books by clients or are held up by payment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings