How To Install Mio TV?

I finally got my new Singnet modem and the Mio TV set up box on Thursday after the original Monday appointment was postponed by Singnet.

The new modem, for my 8MB plan is working well but I am having problems installing the Mio TV as the guy who did the installation at my place just tested and ensured that the set up box was working. (To him, I guess it means if the set up box is able to be powered on after the power is plugged, it works). The fustrating part was I was not on leave to monitor the work done, as I do not want to waste my limited leave unnecessarily. My brother, who is on holiday, is at home, therefore I thought he was capable of doing the task, since he is in ECE. To my disappointment, he did not ensure that it was done. Perhaps he was having the same view as me that Mio setup box installation is the same as Starhub Cable Vision.

Anyway I did go through the guide on how to install the set up box. Apparently, one end of the cable goes to the modem, the other end to the TV. The challenging part is my modem is in my study room with the router, the TV is in the living room, which is some distance away. How to solve this problem?

Any users of Mio TV who can help on this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings