Mooncake Festival Gathering @ Rockmaster Cafe

images

I went for this event organised by Michelle of Facebook Singles Group just now. I didn't know there was this place in Marina Square that allows people to have a good chat over some light refreshments & drinks. Once again, have to thank Michelle for organising the event for us and getting the mooncake for us.

I was surprised to see my KTV group mate, Joanathan Teo joining us for the 1st time. He said it was lucky that I was around, otherwise he had to remember 13 names. Since this was my 4th gathering with the group, it has become comfortable, and I also met some new people, like Sharon, Carmen & Alvin.

Have to thank Lennard for giving me the ride home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings