Overwhelming Response for Singing Session

images

I was telling 2 of my friends that I knew from the Singing @ K group that we may need a big room for the coming session that I am organising for them on 4 Oct 2008. This is because it may exceed all our previous sessions' attendance.

It has come as a surprise to me as I have put the date way in advance. Maybe like what my friend, Joanathan said, I have put up the date in advance so it allows people to plan ahead.

Hopefully, it will be a successful session.

 

http://www.new.facebook.com/editevent.php?picture&eid=76078150182&new&m=1#/event.php?eid=76078150182&ref=mf

Comments

curryegg said…
hello paul... you are organizing the event? wow... great!
Btw, you will sing? @_@

:D

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings