Paul's Life More Happening?

Just saw Wendy's comment in my cbox that my life has become more happening recently. I guess this is something that even my mum is happy about. Although, every now & then, she still nags that I should get attached soon.

I guess this is because I don't work on Sat nowadays and I'm on a break for my studies till later part of the year. It gives me more time and opportunity to know new people.

The next question that people may ask is whether Paul has met any gals he fancies from these activities. Nowadays, I prefer to take things slowly and let nature runs its course. You guys should be able to know if I am in that stage of my life.

In the meantime, I am organising a KTV session for the Singing @ K on 4 Oct 2008 (Sat). Those who are interested can join us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings