Sat Morning KTV Session

Chuan Shuo

I was encouraged by my mum to go for this KTV session organised the Libraboys Group of Facebook after I was invited the organiser, Keith, who saw my the event profile of the singing session that I am organising for the Singing @ K group on 4 Oct.

I must admire his power of organising KTV. He was able to gather 30 people to join us within 3 weeks of the announcement was made. As a result of this, he had to book 5 KTV rooms for us at Lucky Chinatown KBox branch and he managed to convince the manager at KBox to give us an additional 2 hours of singing at no charge. If not for the 7 people who flew the planen556689479_854040_1177 and didn't turn up, I guess the crowd will be bigger.

Met one of my Singing @ K friends, Connie at the session, but I was at the biggest room with 5 people who were there for the 1st time too. Had a good time singing with Joanathan, Jasmin, Sze Hui, Christine, John & Keith. I had a chance to try out this song too.

Didn't really like the lunch, Soya Chicken rice. It was too salty. But I defintely had a good time singing my stress away today and knowing new people today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings