Steamboat Dinner cum Games Night

images

I was at the 7th Storey Hotel with the Facebook Singles members. Once again, we have to thank Michelle for organising the event, which was a steamboat dinner at the Hainan restaurant in the hotel. The food is so-so only, but I had a good time knowing new friends, like Esther, Roy, Irene, Quincy and Melvin

Was supposed to catch the lantern display at the Singapore River, but the sudden downpour after our dinner made us have a change of plans. We went to the Settler's cafe at Clarke Quay instead. The service was bad.VERY BAD. Can you imagine our finger food that was included in the package never arrived after we told the waiter to serve us later. We had pressed the bell constantly for an hour, & had to repeat the same story over and over again. The waiter had the cheek to ask us what we ordered, three times!!! So much has been said about the customer service in Singapore. I think this was the worst of the lot. We were somehow disturbed by this at the end of the event.

Already had a bad exprience yesterday, as I was travelling in a Comfort cab. The cab driver was complaining towards the end of the journey that he won't pick me up if he had known I was coming to Bugis. I thought LTA rules states that cab drivers are not supposed to choose & pick passengers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings