Biggest KTV Session With Singing @ K Group

It was a historic and memorable moment for the Singing @ K group yesterday as I managed to gather 17 people to join in for the session organised by me. It was the biggest session that the group has organised since it was founded by the chairman, Lawerence. In fact, I do not think such a big event will have an occurence in the near future as after a meeting after the event yesterday, the regulars of the group have decided that having a big group singing in 2 or more rooms makes the event a little hard to manage logistically and we could see from some of the faces of the participants that they were not fully satisfied as they didn't get to sing much.
It was also the first time that we celebrated the birthdays of the members too. Hopefully the birthday babe and hunks liked the surprise that was lined up for them.
I had a good time shuttling between the 2 rooms to ensure that everything was in order as a result, I sang very little songs yesterday but it was okay since I was having a slight sore throat. I managed to try these 2 songs which I haven't tried before.

I had a good time knowing the members of Keith's Libraboys Group as well as they decided to join my group for the singing session as well. Thanks to Catherine, Yan Ling, John, Keith, Lawerence, Belinda, Karen Low, Thomas, Jasmin for their support.
I wish to thank some members who gave me constructive feedback as to how to make the event better. I am glad to receive postive feedback that most of you enjoyed the session especially from Keith's group.
Special thanks to my group of regulars, the 2 Jonathans, Johnie, Karen for assisting me in my organisation and my group head, Lawerence for making a special appearance and giving me feedback to make future events better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings