Happy Birthday To Peggy & Darling

D2409 scorpio

I just want to wish 2 of my friends Peggy & Darling a happy birthday tomorrow. I shall not reveal their ages here, since girls always like to remain young. I think the best age for them is Forever 18 or Forever 25!!! haha. :-)

Below are my messages for the both of them.

For Peggy:-

It has been great to know you for the past 2-3 years. You have been a great friend to have. On your birthday, I wish that whatever you wish for come true for you & all the best in your new job. I hope that you will be able to clear your audit paper & move on to the next level of the ACCA qualification.

For Darling:-

It has been a year filled with changes for you. But I am sure you are handling the changes to being a loving wife and a caring mum well. On your birthday, I hope that you are blessed with more limitless energy to handle your new challenges in life.

Thanks for your listening ear and wonderful advices whenever I need them, especially in a year when I know whom my true friends really are, who are those who would stand by me when I need them. I am glad that you are one of them.

From the bottom of my heart, I just wish to thank you for being my friend.

From: Your friend,

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings