Beware of This !!!

I was thinking if I should write about how I was duped into signing the corporate travel plan last Fri in here so that you guys can be more aware about this new form of trick in the market. My mum is supportive of me to blog about this, since it will create awareness to all of you and don't end up like me being cheated.

I got a call on Fri afternoon, stating I have won something like a holiday trip from this company, which I told them I was not interested as I don't remember participating in any travel contest recently. I tried to hang up the call after that but they were very persistent and the threats would not work as they persistently call back.

Went down to that office,and listened to "that 45 min presentation" that was one to one. In the end, the presentation was close to 3 hrs. I tried my best to reject them, stating reasons like I do not have the budget for that and so on and so for, but they would try to work out something which they feel is a "best plan" for you and make you agree to it. All these are done, when they knew that you haven't had your dinner, and are in need of one, so you just want to get over with it fast.

Also, if you don't have credit card to pay for the instalment, they will ask you to sign up for 2 credit cards to get a further discount later if you use the 2 credit cards to make payment. They always catch you when you are at your most vulnerable. No matter how you read, the agreement is defintely not in your favour, and you can't go as there are eyes watching u.

Therefore I hope sharing this will help you guys be more aware that of the various marketing "gimmicks" that are in the market now. If these guys can cheat me, I think they can do it to you too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings