Is The House Phone Useful?


After hearing the phone call of the lucky draw, mum was of the view that since the house phone was under utilised since all of us have handphones and are either out at work at the day. She felt that it was good to save some costs, since I have another fixed line for internet purposes and we kept receiving nuisance or unwanted calls.

I felt that she was overreacting. Personally, I felt that usage of handphones was bad for health. I try to sms as much as possible due to the fear of radiation and I agree with dad that you will defintely lose some contacts as house phone numbers are listed on the residential listings. Let's say if your foreign friend is looking for you from the airport, they can easily locate your number.

What's your view on this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings