Unlucky & Busy Week

Had been busy and unlucky week for me. Was conned into signing a timeshare agreement on Fri. There seems to be a new tactic going on, and sad to say, I was one of the victims that have fallen for it. Hopefully, I will get it resolved soon and the money which I paid back to my pocket. I have to thank my mum for being a CASE member, otherwise I would not know how to resolve the issue. The matter is pending resolution, so therefore I can't say too much here.

Would like to thank my new friends, JT, JC, JS & GN for giving me advice and providing a listening ear to my troubles these few days. Mum was saying those sales personnel who do these to me will have their retribution and soon!!!

Sunday was for me to relax from the stressful 2 days I had due to trying to resolve the issues of the matter mentioned above.

n556689479_1042778_2378

Went to sing and had steamboat with the friends from Libraboys Group. It was a wonderful session that I had. Maybe, I had some things on my mind, so it was good to let off steam. The place was near my house too. Would like to thank PT for organising the session. The steamboat at Wild Ginger was cheap and good too.

Just that when I thought the worst was over, a bombshell was dropped at work on Mon. I was not entitled to study leave after all. Thanks to JS, T,P, L, S, EF & SA for their advices. I guess I will be staying at the company as the management has been good to me and I am enjoying what i m doing. It is hard to find a job now too given the situation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings