Bonus Day

images

I had been anticipating this day since the day I had been cheated of my money. I was not expecting too much though since the economy is in recession, but a check with my manager some days before proved good.

I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of bonus that I have got, as I have not served a full year in the company. I was rewarded with a good performance bonus which I did not expect as well. This was something that my boss asked me to keep to myself as some of the audit and accounts dept staff did not receive any bonus this year. This was something that her PA was not aware as only the dept heads are aware of the bonus that are handed out. I was asked to keep up my good performance. She is encouraged that despite my physical disability, I am still able to live life happily and to the fullest.

I feel truly appreciated by what was given. Even though, I was a little angry by the lack of study leave, I know that my hard work and good performance on the job did not go unnoticed.

I strive to keep up the good work and look forward to the second part of the bonus in the mid of next year.

Let's hope the ecomony recovers soon and I am looking forward to scale to greater heights in my job.

Comments

Shionge said…
Hey well done & keep up the good work. Remember to save some of your bonus too.
Paul said…
Shionge: Yes I will save some. Thanks.

Jasmine: Yes I am very happy.
Dalicia said…
we all should be lucky that we have a job. looks the economy is not going to recover so soon. maybe in 3-5 yrs
Paul said…
Dalicia, I am guessing so too.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings