Bus Captain With Bad Attitude

I had boarded this Service 105 today from outside my office, to get home. However, I think this was one of the worst bus captains I have met for quite a while.

As the bus was crowded, it was almost impossible to move to the rear of the bus, so I stood near the ticket issuing machine. Although the bus was crowded, the bus captain behaved like he was Lewis Hamiliton, causing some of us to sway about as he applied the brakes.

He actually accused me of spoiling the ticket issuing machine when the machine actually went out of order after he applied brakes at one of the junctions. I noticed that the machine was already tied with a rubber band when I boarded the bus, an indication that the ticket machine was not in a good condition.

He accused another group of rowdy teenagers of pressing the "Bus Stopping" bell repeatedly when they were not standing close to the bell.

I am wondering if the bus captain needs an eyesight test or a refresher course for his driving. The new Scania Bus mechanism needs to be looked into as well. The bells and ticketing machine can't be spoiled after just 2 months of in service for this bus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings