Need To Learn These Duets

煎熬

元若藍&安東尼-99分的幸福

- 蔡卓妍(charlene choi) &林俊杰(JJ Lin) MV

After my exam tomorrow, I have been requested by someone from my group to learn these 3 duets so that I can sing with her for our coming marathon session on 13 Dec 2008 at Clementi KBox. I wonder if I can do it within 4 days. I will try not to disappoint the requestor!! Haha!!!

Anyway, I have to thank these guys as well, as they will be doing a mini birthday celebration for me. Actually it is not considered as mini as the number of people attending the event. One of them actually told me that they will be there as Paul has been a Mr Nice Guy, as Paul has treated us well  therefore it is not a surprise that many people who had joined us actually liked what they saw and continued to join us. This is definitely a big compliment to me and my fellow committee members, since being opted in to take charge in August. Close friendship has been builit since then.

It is good to see that people are appreciating what we have done for them.

If you guys wish to join us, you are welcome to do so. In fact, we are having a session on Christmas Eve, so if you have no programs for that evening and you enjoy singing, you are most welcome to join us. The details are at this link. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=53030450750&ref=nf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings