Shocking Sight

36dc784e6093e594

I was about to get to bed last nite when my mum woke up shivering badly suddenly. She had been ill since Sat but she insisted on going for class and work till yesterday, when she saw a doctor in the morning. This was the first time I seen this. I fed her with her medication and messaged my friend, who is a nurse for help. I am glad that she was able to provide me with some timely advice about getting things done.

In fact, my friend tried calling me twice after a while, but my phone went low batt. I thanked her via sms this morning. If not for her timely advice I wondered what will happen. She asked me to take care of my mum. I think it is really nice of her to do this although I have not known her long enough.

Just wish to thank her again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings