Update On Timeshare Cheating Case

I went down with my mum and 2 of my friends from my Singing @ K Group to sign the cancellation agreement as per the advice of CASE yesterday. Mum's worries were unfounded as everything went quite smoothly. I guess there were no delays as I have brought up the matter to CASE. I really like to thank my friends, especially to some of you, whom I only knew for a few months for your words of encouragement and support for me during this tough period of mine. According to them, I should get back my money in about 2 months time.

This has made me realise that it does not matter on whether how long you know a person. So long as you treat a person well, most of the time, most people will know it and appreciate what you done for them. It has also made me realise who my true friends are.

I guess words cannot be used to describe how I am feeling now, but still the two words below describe my gratitude to you guys.

images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings