Visiting Grandma

Today was out with mum for the usual weekly weekend praying session at SSA Tampines. We were not there for 2 weekends already as the weather was always raining as we wanted to step out of the house. My mum & my mind were also on the cheating case. It is quite fortunate that it is coming to an end soon.

Mum asked me to join her today to pray for the success of my exam paper on Tuesday, which I did. I wonder why i was so tired today, maybe due to the questions that I did on Deferred Tax, Consolidated Profit & Loss, Cash Flow Statement, Share Based Payments, Financial Instruments. I did and redo the questions that my lecturer went through in class. Hopefully it helps.

Thanks to my friends who sent me sms messages wishing me good luck for Tuesday's paper.

After that, I went to visit my grandma with my mum. My grandma has been warded in a nursing home after suffering a pelvic fracture after falling off her bed as she was trying to sit down. It is a sad sight to see her in pain, as she tried to move her right hand. But the good thing was she was still positive and did some simple excercises at our encouragement. She is also still able to recognise all of us. The worry I have about her now is her swollen right foot. I hope it is nothing serious.

******Prays Hard**********

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings