The 2nd Great Depression?

My boss had a meeting with us today. She was repeating about the ongoing financial crisis that all of us are facing around the world. I thought this was something that we have already knew about. In fact, 2 of my friends have been given the pink slips, stating that their services were no longer required by their firms.

I felt that she was trying to hint that we may not get any pay increment this year. I think it does not take long for a person who has a sound mind to tell you this. The crux of the matter is we understood what she was driving at in the 20 min meeting, but the message sounded like it is being played on a tape recorder over and over again.

Comments

Shionge said…
No choice...same here so all must brace ourselves for pay cut & pay freeze...better than no job at all.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings