All's Well End's Well 2009

217344

I went to catch this movie with my Facebook Singing @ K group at The Grand Cathay last evening.  I would like to thank Wesley & Thomas for organsing the movie gathering. It is my first time watching movie with such a big group of 9 people. I hope that Shu Ting, Jane, Tracy, Yvonne, Quincy and Corrine enjoyed the outing last night.

The movie is about:-

Kei's (Ronald Cheng) eldest sister Sandra (Sandra Ng) is a hot-tempered magazine editor and her temperament has left her single all this while. One of the family rules is that none of the siblings could get married before their eldest sister. Kei seeks help from the famous Casanova, Koo Chai (Louis Koo), to pretend to court his eldest sister and lure her into the mood of love. With Sandra falling in love with Koo Chai, he in turn falls in love with another girl, Mun.

I was tickled by the madcap actions of Sandra Ng, Louis Koo, Raymond Wong & Ronald Cheng.

Personally, I feel that this is a movie that can make you laugh all your stress & gloom away. I strongly recommend this movie if you wish to catch it this CNY.

After the movie, we proceeded to Mad Jack Restaurant at Prinsep Street for a late dinner and chatted for quite a while before we made our way home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings