Change Change Change

Some changes in policy have taken place at workplace recently once again. Could it be due to the recession that its making every boss fearful as well?

I am surprised that a measure that I have not expected has been put into place. My dinner companion for last nite was suggesting to me that maybe my previous firm was a better choice after all after the recent siew of policy changes. But mum & I felt that this place is the place for me as she feels that my manager is a manager who is more than willing to impart and share her knowledge with me, having met and chatted with her for quite a while at a function some time back.

I also feel that I have great co-workers in my department which makes my job more enjoyable!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings