KTV Session @ Top One KTV

The 1st KTV session for the year for the Singing @ K was organised by me yesterday. I would like to thank the 22 people who turned up yesterday. Some of them who signed up could not make it at the last min as they were sick. I just hope Angela, Grace & Lawerence to get well soon.

The session was at a high as there were disco effects in our room and we made use of the room effects to perform some of our songs.

We had quite a number of new people who joined us yesterday for the 1st time. Albert, Hubert, Kay, Danny, Shu Ting, Cesar, Keith & Eric. I hope that they enjoyed themselves.

My apologies to the attendees if you felt shortchanged by rude waiteresses at Top One KTV. I also have heard the feedback about the session being too long for these 2 rounds. I have since passed the message to the next organiser who promised that it will be a shorter session.

I must say that other than the service rendered and the size of the room, the location was very accessible. The lunch served was cheap but a little salty. The best part, the free flow of drinks and 7 hr session for $20, which was what Partyworld & KBox cannot offer.

Till we meet again for the next session. Leaving you with the photos that we took yesterday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings