Rocky Start for 2009


Shang Xin - Chen Jie Yi

First, it was my mum who was hospitalised on the first day of 2009. Then 3 of my friends, G, M & J was retrenched by their companies. Then, it was my mum who is facing difficuities at her job. Today, I heard that my friend A is in hospital for dehydration and respiratory tract infection.

This was not the start that I was expecting to happen to my family member or friends. But this year is an extraordinarily difficult year, and great perservance with hard work is needed to try to survive on the job. The most important thing is to stay postive, confident & happy. I think this is important for us to ride out this crisis!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings