Visit to Caifeng's House

I was invited to Caifeng's house for her baby's 1st month celebration. I was supposed to have a friend to join me for the event, but she fell sick, and didn't want to spread her flu virus to the baby gal.

I didn't have the chance to take the photos of the baby gal, as Caifeng's parents and long-time poly friend, Huiyu took turns to have long chats with me as it had been a while since we met up. I haven't met up with Huiyu since my 2007 birthday celebration. It was always good to catch up with old friends. Sometimes you just wish that time could stop there as there is so many things to share, yet so little time. In fact,we were still chatting as her partner drove his car to my block's lift lobby.

Thanks to Huiyu's partner for giving me a lift home tonight. Till we meet again in about 2 weeks time for a special event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings