Changi Chalet With Facebook Friends

I was invited by 3 of my facebook friends, Rain, Jas & Irene to go to Changi Chalet to join our group of friends for a 3 days 2 nite stay. I decided to join them as I knew that I would be quite stressed with my work as the personal tax forms have started to flow in and it would be officially the start of my peak period. I need this break to keep my mind away from the busy workload that I am facing. I must say I made the right decision as I faced some problems at work this week, but I managed to solve it with my boss & manager. My co-worker was not so lucky, but I hope she will not make a rash decision to quit the job.

I was chaffeured to the chalet by YC, who was going for the event too. Although he stayed near to the chalet, he specially came to pick me up on Fri & sent me home today. I really appreciate his gesture. Sometimes it makes me feel that a nice person like him deserves something better in life.

I am grateful to Jas & Rain for preparing the food for our 2 BBQ sessions, our steamboat lunch and our breakfast. I had a good time chatting with them and exploring the 1.2km Changi Coastal Walk with PT, YC, Yanling & Danny. I also had a chance to hear some interesting insights about my life and my friend's lives through a friend's ability to read hand palm and face. I was quite surprised what this person said was quite true about us.

Here are some of the photos we have taken at the chalet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings