Love Matters

217211

I finally had the chance to catch this movie after missing out on the first day of CNY with my Facebook friends. It was a good stress reliver for the week as this week was very busy for me as I had to cover for my manager as she is on leave, and work was flowing in non-stop for the week. It has been a long while since I had to do 6 tax provisions at one go. But at this time of unprecedented crisis, I am definitely thankful that I am still holding on to a job.

This movie is about:-

"Love Matters" is a movie revolving around three main protagonists -
52-year-old Tan Bo Seng, his 17-year-old teenage son Benny and 36-year-old Jeremy, Bo Seng's 'adopted' brother - and their accidental journey in seeking and keeping love and happiness. Bo Seng (Henry Thia) who leads a routine life attempts to revive the passion with his wife Jia Li (Yeo Yann Yann). Jeremy (Jack Lim) lives a colourful life; with "Never to commit" as his motto for love. Benny (Alex Leong) has just started school life and his only distraction is his crush, Jennifer (Natalli) who is his classmate's girlfriend.

I found that the movie is quite funny, but it is quite real as this is what is really happening in Singapore at the moment. There are a few things to be learnt from the movie, despite the laughter generated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings