New Place for KTV

images

I was invited by my new friend, Kay, whom I known through our Singing @ K Group last month to her office, the Environment Building for a singing session at their recreation club. There were 5 of us (JJ, Hubert , Yanling, Kay & myself) in this big room, meant for about 20 people. I guess it was due to everyone was still busy as it is still within the 15 day CNY period.

I must say that their sound system is very good, comparable to the one that I always sing at Partyworld International Building. The songs are pretty up to date as well. I would like to thank Kay for organising the session which I felt was quite value for money at about half the price that Partyworld charges for per head. The drinks, although is mineral water is also quite cheap at $1 per bottle.

Maybe this venue can be taken into consideration for the group gatherings the next round.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings