Recent Updates About Me

I haven't been able to blog as much as I want to due to the following:-

  1. My peak period has started. My clients have already received their income tax return forms from IRAS since 29 Jan. It looks like IRAS is issuing tax return forms early, with the hope that taxpayers file their returns early, so that their coffers will be filled faster. Haha!!!
  2. My job may not be as safe as it looks after my colleague was shamed due to doing something that is part of our job, but our client shot our back from behind. Maybe our English is not that good, and we are not aware of the depth of the relationship between the bosses as we are only employees of the company.

I know some of you are wondering how I did for my Dec ACCA paper. I am sad to say I have failed again. Thanks to the few of my friends who sent me sms of consolation on hearing my results. I was hoping for the best before going on this break to concentrate on my job as I have this fear of losing my job due to certain matters that happened in office recently and the current economic downturn.

I am happy for 2 of my friends, who cleared Level 2 & Level 3 of ACCA respectively.

I am hoping to go on a holiday this year, either with my friends or family. Any suggestions for places?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings