Tagged On Facebook

I was tagged by Maggie & CK on Facebook. My first time doing a tag on Facebook. Shall do this on my blog and copy and paste to a Facebook note.

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you (or rather its just for fun:-) haha

  1. I am an avid blogger. I have been blogging since 2004. My blog address is www.paul1979.blogspot.com.
  2. I have appeared in newspaper articles twice before when I was in Secondary school
  3. I value my friends a lot.
  4. I value my family a lot, especially my mum.
  5. I hope to achieve my ACCA as soon as possible. I know its tough but it is hard for me to give up, having being in the mill for 5 years already.
  6. I have stayed in Brunei before.
  7. I enjoy KTV.
  8. I like music.
  9. I hate noisy enviorment, like discos.
  10. I had 2 operations before I can walk. One when I was 4 years old & the other when I was 6 years old.
  11. I serve my National Service as a clerk.
  12. Although I have met with failures in trying to get into BGR, I still believe in getting married one day.
  13. I hate to take the MRT nowadays as it is too crowded and no one gives up their seat to me.
  14. I am a bus service route freak. I know about 36 bus service route in full, meaning from start to end.
  15. I don't really drink. 1 glass of liquor is my limit.
  16. I enjoy helping people who are in need.
  17. I have been in my current line of work for 5 years and I am still enjoying it.
  18. I have been cheated due to my kindness and taking things at face value before.
  19. I hope to be my own boss one of these days.
  20. I can't drive due to an eye condition.
  21. I enjoy eating good food.
  22. My first love happened when I was 16.
  23. I believe in saving for rainy days.
  24. I am postive about my life, and I want to enrich it further.
  25. I can't believe that I have already finished this!!!

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings