KTV Session cum Birthday Celebration

 

Yesterday was the monthly gathering  for the singing group that I have been appointed as one of the organisers. My pal, Jonathan Teo was the organiser for this session. We were encouraged by the turnout for this session as although most regulars were not able to make it, there were quite a number of new members who joined us for this session. I certainly hope that Jean, Karen Yap, June, Kitty, Nana, Yan Koon, Jason & Maui  enjoyed themselves. This is the 2nd time we had so many new faces joining us.

I felt that the above 2 songs were performed well by Jean & Jonathan. The feel of the 2 songs were presented well in their voices.

The birthday surprise was finally back yesterday after a break for the months of Jan & Feb. I was in charge of the birthday surprise this round as I was lucky to catch hold of the birthday gal, Jean only the day before the event. I am glad that I was able to get her to come since her friend, June & cousin, Karen was also joining us. I have to thank YC for agreeing to drive me to the cake shop to get the cake at the last min.

I hope Jean liked the surprise I had lined up for her. Judging from her sms to me and the facebook message she left on the event page, it seemed that she enjoyed herself very much.

Before I go, I leave you with the photos taken at last night's session. I would like to thank Kitty for being the camerawoman last nite.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings