Thanks for The Support

I just wish to thank some of my friends who saw my blog entry on Queens English: Do You Speak It Or Write It?. I am glad that those of you who commented are able to understand what I am writing and I would like to thank you for your support not to be too negative about my job.

In the light of the current economic situation, I can't help but fear for it, but I will still try my best to do whatever I can in my job. I guess protecting the job with a good performance is more important than anything else now. As the saying goes, we will cross the bridge when we come to it.

I am currently planning for a short holiday trip to HK/ Taiwan in April with my friends. Maybe a short break will do me good to recharge myself.

Comments

Shionge said…
Yes perhaps a short trip to re-charge is nice.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings