Volunteer Experience Sharing Session

The experienced volunteers were encouraged by IRAS Corporate Communications Officer, Ms Clara Ng to come forward to share our volunteer exprience in the IRAS VES e-filing excercise for the past few years. I did mine today at the training session at IRAS, because I felt that it was good to share so that the new volunteers do know what to expect when they are doing their duty at the centre, and maybe encourage more people to come forward to help out.

A friend was telling me she was not aware that IRAS has this service that needs volunteers to help out in the tax filing excercise every year, untill I publicised the event on facebook, so as to create awareness of such a service going on.

Rena, the other Corporate Communications Officer, was complaining that my speech was too short. I spoke for about 5 mins as I was scared that the volunteers were too tired after listening to the lecturer and doing hands on at the training session. She had wanted to take a photo of me speaking about my experience, but she missed it.

Looking forward to the next sharing session and the main event on this Friday and Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings