Boss Rewards

images

My boss’ son told me on Monday that he will be changing my CRT monitor today to this new HANNS SG LCD monitor featured here. I was quite surprised that my set was chosen to be changed. Anyway, I think it is good that my monitor is changed, as it meant that I have slightly more space on my table to put my files and better sitting posture, since I had to tilt a little when I see the monitor as I typed.

Another reward was a surprise that I didn’t expect. My manager, seniors and myself were rewarded with a Robinsons Shopping voucher worth $100 in recognition of the effort that we had put in for the high workload. This is something that I had not expected. Hopefully, we can look forward and meet the deadline.

Comments

Shionge said…
Hey that's great recognition there :D

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings