HP Back In Action

images

Finally, I got back my Samsung U900 handphone from the Samsung Service Centre at Plaza Singapura today. I am very impressed by their customer service. It is only today that I know that they have this delivery service by Singpost whereby they will deliver your handphone to you after its service at no charge. However, I didn’t use the service as my office is in Orchard area as well, and I wanted to know what are the parts that they have changed for my handphone, which had screen hang and no light on its touchpad.

Those 3 days with the Nokia 1661 were not that smooth as it failed to read some of my contacts on my 3G SIM Card as that handset only has 250 SIM contact slots, unlike 3G SIM card, which had 1000 contacts.

Today was a happy day for me on the job as well, as my boss agreed to backtrack a request to find out about the tax impact of the various Equity Remuneration Schemes. This meant that I can submit one of my client’s tax return, which was on hold because of this. It is always good to have one lesser thing to worry about at work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings