Stop, Look, Think

Mum was commenting that the Channel 8 newcaster, 张海洁’s news reading has dropped since she came back to Mediacorp News. She said that the enforced break that she has taken has affected her performance

I know that she is still against the idea that I am taking a break from my ACCA to concentrate on my job at this moment. Although I am confident of my own job performance, but the way that my boss is behaving sometimes is giving me the shivers that we may just have to go if our performance is not up to mark.

Perhaps, what one of my friends puts it, “Your mum is not working in your company, therefore she has no idea what you are going through working there. Perhaps she may or may not feel the same way as what you are feeling now.”

A new friend has been messaging me jokes almost everyday this week. I appreciate her efforts to keep me happy and smiling. She said that it is important to stay light-hearted in times like this. She is not the 1st person to say this to me, and I agree with what she says as I feel that when the going gets tough, you should have confidence to handle everything thrown at you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings