祸从口出

Editor’s Note: The names of the people involved in the scenario has been withheld to protect the identities of the parties involved. A similar case may have happened to anyone of you that is reading this post, therefore please don’t let your imagination run wild.

I had received an angry call from a friend as I was on my way to meet my another group of friends for dinner just now. She was telling me that one of our common friends had been spreading her secrets to the rest of the group. She asked me if I heard of nasty things about her from this particular friend.

I was pretty surprised that the friend who called me was really seething with anger as this was the 1st time I have heard her shouting over the phone since I knew her some time back, but I am not surprised that the common friend had been spreading secrets of people. In fact, I have hinted this person before to think before she says anything, but it seems like it has fallen to deaf ears. I have been keeping quiet as I felt that it is someone’s little secrets, which can be dark and harmful, which he or she is trying to let go. I just treat it as a piece of gossip and threw it out after hearing it.

Friendship can be so fragile that it can be broken if one person’s secrets is not kept in a safe mouth. I feel sad that a friendship is gone just like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings