Bro’s Graduation Ceremony

images

My parents and I had specially taken leave to attend my brother’s graduation ceremony today at Ngee Ann Polytechnic today. My brother has graduated with a Diploma in ECE, with a Diploma Plus in Advanced Engineering Maths. As his brother, I am happy for him

It has been a while since I headed back to my alma mater, since Kaka’s performance at LT26 about a year plus ago. Canteen 1, the default canteen for me during my course of study at Accountancy is no longer there. It is now a student corner. There is a new canteen, called the makan place at Blk 52. Time flies and things changes quickly.

Photos will be up later as my brother is holding to my camera.

Comments

Shionge said…
Yo Paul...congratulation to your brother ;D

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings